Supervisors, safety staff, worker representatives & upper management
- Describe the impact that upper extremity injuries have on the workplace and
- Identify factors that can lead to upper extremity injuries, including workplace &
individual risk factors.
- Learn a quick identification tool to identify upper extremity injury risks within your
- Identify 3-5 changes from the presented case studies that can be applied to your
- workplace to minimize upper extremity injury risks.
- Case for addressing upper extremity injury risks in the workplace.
- Quick identification tool to identify workplace hazards.
- Practical case studies.
- Ergonomics resources to help build your existing health & safety initiatives.
- Understand legislative requirements from Part 14 of the Alberta Occupational
Health & Safety Code.